Photo: Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic
Amber Heard and Elon Musk tend to be anything. No, like, truly. They can be a
. Or, at the very least, they truly are where not-so-nebulous realm of “we are spending some time together so model of it what you will but, yeah, maybe, I
it is possible to state we’re
.” On Sunday, the two happened to be spotted walking around the Gold Coast’s Currumbin Wildlife retreat around australia (where Heard is actually shooting
Now, what evidence do we have that there’s one thing passionate potentially happening between the two? Permit us to analyze the main points:
1) Heard and Musk moved about with regards to arms around one another, per
. Not only that, even so they
. (Whether fingers had been intertwined is actually unknown, nevertheless obtain the concept.)
2) They moved zip-lining with each other within the refuge’s challenge programs. That is a trust-challenge, if ever there are one. Additionally, you ought to be
more comfortable with the person you’re carrying this out with because no body
is pleasing to the eye in zip-lining equipment
3) they have been on trips for
, though they kept the “we’re only buddies” line of defense. Most recently, Heard and Musk
attended the assessment in March
of Al Gore’s
An Inconvenient Sequel: Reality to Power.
4) Heard’s pops apparently stated she wants
Musk. “Amber and Elon tend to be both extremely serious about one another,” Heard’s grandfather, David,
journal. “She would love to get married. The circumstances they would like to carry out is actually relax and have now a household. They’re creating programs for the.”
5) And ultimately, there is Heard’s very own stamp of approval on social media. She made their particular relationship “Instagram formal” with this specific picture of these two dining. And oh, yeah, there is an extremely visible lipstick printing on Musk’s cheek.
Heard also provided the picture on Twitter and received herself a reteweet from Musk. For a man who once
professed his lifelong love
to their ex-wife on Twitter, which is saying something.